Want to Find Your Purpose? 5 Questions to Ask Yourself
Every person is born with purpose
“The purposes of a person’s heart are deep waters, but one who has insight draws them out” (Proverbs 20:5).
All people are made in the image of God. Each of us are born with a purpose and calling that we can discover or completely miss. Your purpose is not outside of you, it’s inside! First, you must understand who you are, because you are here to be you, there is no one else like you! You are here to embrace all of who you are and to bring your energy and let you light shine onto the world.
Here are 5 questions to ask yourself to get started!
- What is it that you love to do? Think as far back as a child and what you liked to do, write down everything you can think of, it doesn’t have to be fancy, just a simple list.
- What are you passionate about that you are willing to struggle for to attain it?
- What are you so engrossed in that time just seems to fly when you are doing it and you get so caught up in it that you don’t have time to eat or even go to the bathroom and you want to cancel all of your appointments for the day?
- What do you want people to remember about you or what desires do you have to be an impact on the world?
- Fast forward to the end of your life, what is it that you would like to leave as a legacy for yourself?
Of course there are a lot more questions to ask but these are a few to get you started and thinking about it. I will continue to add more questions in another post…standby!
Remember to believe in yourself! Rome wasn’t built in a day, so don’t get overwhelmed or anxious about figuring out how to fulfill your purpose in a day. Each day is a gift, and use it wisely if you want to manifest your purpose, passion and dreams. Little by little, step by step it will happen.
I must stress again that everything doesn’t have to be perfect, don’t be too hard on YOU. DON’T WAIT, THE TIME IS NOW! I’m guilty of this, I would wait until I was all set in how I thought things should be, I pondered and would fret over it! I finally decided to just let go and be the best I could be even if something wasn’t designed good or sound good as I told myself I was being too much of a perfectionist! I was afraid of what people would say or judge me.
Of course we know, we are always going to be judged so you might as well just accept that! Don’t let it hinder you and your calling! I realized there will always be someone who is more educated, who makes things look better, ya da ya da ya da!! Hope that makes sense, I’m just being real!
Peace my friends!
Stay InTune, living a balanced life in harmony and alignment with yourself so you can fulfill your purpose and passion with exuberance!